To celebrate the launch of Drama's new programme, The Red Tent, we are giving away 10 themed prize boxes, which include The Red Tent Paperback Book, Shearer Candles Oud Luxury Scented Candle, Shearer Candles Oud Luxury Scented Diffuser and Gorvett & Stone Rose Fondants.
Terms & ConditionsClose this box
UKTV GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY. CLICK HERE FOR FULL GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR ISSUES WITH THE COMPETITION. IF THESE TERMS CONFLICT WITH THE GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS THEN THESE TERMS WILL APPLY. 1. NAME OF COMPETITION: Red Tent Goodie Box Giveaway (the “Competition”).
2. METHOD OF ENTRY & COMPETITION QUESTION: To enter you must answer the following question on the Drama website at http://drama.uktv.co.uk/ (the “Website”). You will need to register free of charge, on the Website and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
“What is the name of the famous actress who plays Dinah in The Red Tent, who also features in Girl on the Train, Mission Impossible and The White Queen?”
a) Minnie Driver b) Rebecca Ferguson c) Morena Baccarin
The Competition is open from Friday 28th April at 10.00 to Friday 5th May at 23.59 inclusive (the “Competition Period”).
3. SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS: All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in the UK. Multiple entries will count as a single entry. Employees of UKTV and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition. Any entries received outside of the Competition Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid,. UKTV accepts no liability for any invalid, incomplete entries or entries not received by UKTV. No ‘bots’ or similar automated third party software will be allowed and use of such software will be grounds for immediate disqualification. Any alternative entrants will be selected according to these terms and conditions.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected at random by a closed computer generated system after the end of the Competition Period from all correct and eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The Winners will be the first correct entries to be selected at random at the end of the Competition Period from all correct and eligible entries received. Any entries received outside of this Competition Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid. UKTV will have the final overall decision over winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
If you are a winner, we will notify you by email (which you will provide us with on the Website when applying to the Competition) within Seven days of the competition closing date. Winners must claim their prize by successfully responding to our notification within Fourteen days. If you do not respond within the stated time period, you may forfeit your prize and alternative winners may be selected in accordance with the winner selection procedure set out above.
5. PRIZE: There will be ten prize winners (the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive The Prize which consists of a goodie box containing:
- The Rent Tent Paperback Book (Pan Books)
- Shearer Candles Oud Luxury Scented Candle (105mm high glass jar) – 40hrs burn time
- Shearer Candles Oud Luxury Scented Diffuser (oil filled glass diffuser jar with 8 diffusing sticks)
- Gorvett & Stone Rose Fondants – handmade dark chocolate shells filled with rosewater flavoured fondants (16 per pack) decorated in edible lustre – 180g (the “Prize”)
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS:
No alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable & non-exchangeable.
However, we reserve the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond our control or to offer an alternative of similar value. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way limits UKTV’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for fraud, or death or personal injury caused by negligence.
It is your responsibility to assess whether the prizes are suitable for you and to read and comply with any safety notices or instruction manuals delivered with any Prize. Entrants will be required to provide proof of identification and/or age before claiming the Prize. Please allow Seven days for delivery or instructions on how to redeem your Prize from the date you successfully claim your Prize. We won't be liable if any prize fails to reach you or you cannot take it for reasons beyond our control, or if any prize is damaged during delivery.
7. METHOD OF ENTRY: Entry is free of charge via the Website. All entrants must have the Internet service or mobile device bill payer’s permission prior to entering.
8. PUBLICITY: Entry to the Competition gives UKTV the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise any Winners’ names and counties and to make further use of these in printed publications and on the Internet solely for administering this Competition in accordance with applicable law.
9. PROMOTER AND PRIZE PROVIDER: These competitions are offered to you by UKTV Media Limited (“UKTV”). ‘Our registered office is at 10 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP and our company registration number is 04266373.
10. GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. For all queries or issues with this competition please use the following contact details: Email: email@example.com Post: UKTV Viewers, 10 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP Phone: 0203 752 7727Back to top